- To re- affirm the western cultural tradition within the Australian community, while always respecting other cultures.
- To support the basic institutions inherent within this tradition including the dignity, value and liberty of the individual.
- To recognise the traditional family unit as the primary component of a stable society.
- To strengthen the family through the restoration of parental authority.
- To restore childhood and put an end to the premature sexualization of the young.
- To promote true free enterprise, the work ethic, and those attitudes, which will reduce our dependence on both the finance and the welfare, sectors.
- To defend our language, restore our national pride and preserve our shared heritage.
- To promote Australian membership of a world wide political and economic union of western democratic nations and to affirm that Australia is and shall remain, part of the western world.